HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
OnaiiArt may collect and use Customers / Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our website. We may need your information to display content on the website correctly.
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests more efficiently.
- To personalize Customer / User experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Customers / Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send the Customer / User information and updates about our services. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and / or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent customers / users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and customers / users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as our social media accounts that customers / users may follow and comment on. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.